Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. (1 Peter 5:7)
Sooner or later, we all face situations beyond our control. For example, have you ever been on vacation and it has rained everyday, stuck in traffic and were late for an appointment, or lost someone close? These are examples of situations that can be out of our control. However, the bible teaches us that even when you find yourself in uncontrollable or unpredictable circumstances, there is one thing you can control. You can control your reaction to the situation. You can trust God to work in your life and in the situation to bring order, hope and peace in a chaotic situation.
What are you experiencing right now that is beyond your control? How can you give it over to God?
R. S. Willis
Latest posts by R. S. Willis (see all)
- Keeping God at the Center of Your Work - December 5, 2013
- You Are the Light of the World – What Example are you Setting? - December 3, 2013
- Your Witness to the Community - November 26, 2013
- Discovering God’s Challenge to You - November 21, 2013
- Trusting God for Victory in Your Life - November 19, 2013